1. Bookings are from 12:30 on Friday until 12:30 on Monday.
2. Bookings commence between Friday and Monday for a maximum of three nights.
3. Only persons aged 18 years or over can reserve camping at Capel Military Show. Those under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
4. The number of persons occupying a pitch must not exceed 5 persons.
5. Capel Military Show reserves the right to refuse any booking application or terminate accommodation at its absolute discretion.
6. We do our best to site parties of two or more units together if arriving at the same time but are not able to guarantee this.
7. Please advise of any disabilities or special requirements at the time of booking as we cannot guarantee suitable accommodation/facilities after this time.
8. We welcome responsible dog owners on our campsite. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times in all public areas. Bag and bin your dog's pooh in the campsite and off-site. Please remember that the site and surrounding area is farmland so please keep your dog under proper control and do not enter fields with young animals, or fields where fruit or vegetables are growing unless there is a clear path.
1. Bookings can be made via the website.
3. All monies are due at the time of booking and are non-refundable.
1. Capel Military Show reserve the right to delay check-in times in order for all housekeeping and maintenance duties to be carried out.
2. No admittance to the campsite will be allowed after 9pm for new arrivals. New arrivals after this time will be parked in a late arrivals area and shown to their pitch in the morning.
3. Capel Military Show shall not be liable in the event that advertised facilities and amenities are not available due to circumstances beyond our control.
4. You use the Campsite at your own risk and Capel Military Show cannot accept liability for loss or damage in respect of your vehicle, equipment, personal valuables or property.
5. Campers are required to keep their pitch clean of litter and all waste by using the appropriate bins available. Campers are also responsible for cleaning their area and removing all property before departure. Failure to do so will result in a charge of £50 per pitch.
6. Water is for personal use only. Water taps are for filling water containers only. Washing under taps is strictly forbidden. Washing cars, caravans or display vehicles is strictly prohibited.
7. We kindly ask that you inform us of any problems during your stay. We welcome your feedback in order to improve our service, however, we regret that we cannot be responsible for complaints received after you have left the Capel Military Show campsite.
8. Unless you notify us of late arrival your pitch will be held until noon the day after your booked arrival date, after which time it may be re-let without notice.
9. The size of your unit (touring or camping) must be stipulated at the time of booking to ensure the allocated pitch is the correct size. If this is not done or the unit size alters, we cannot be held responsible if the pitch is the incorrect size.
10. Pitch numbers are allocated upon arrival. Should you be found to be sited on the incorrect pitch or outside of the designated area of your pitch you will be asked to move.
11. All pitches are approximately 8m x 8m and are on grass, there is no hard standing.
12. Quiet hours are from 10pm to 7am. During this time please respect your fellow campers and turn off all music and refrain from any loud activities or noises. If another camper is disturbing you please bring this to the attention of the campsite manager.
13. Open flame fires and disposable barbeques are prohibited. Campers may only use gas barbeques and must ensure it is off the ground and the grass and surrounding area is not scorched or burnt.
14. Use of fireworks or other explosions are strictly prohibited.
15. Generators are not permitted.
16. Only registered campers are permitted in the campsite. Camping passes allocated on arrival must be worn at all times by all members of your party and be clearly visible. Failure to show a camping pass on request will result in removal from the campsite. Lost passes will be replaced at a charge of £5 per pass.
17. All campers must have a valid Capel Military Show weekend event pass for the duration of their stay.
18. A campsite manager will be on site 24 hours a day. Please obey all rules and regulations as failure to do so may jeopardise your party’s future involvement at Capel Military Show and you may be asked to leave the site. Persons continually causing a nuisance to others will be evicted from the site without a refund.
19. The campsite office will be open 24/7 from Friday through to Monday.
20. Showers are available on a first come, first serve basis.