Covid-19 – Our response

You are here: Home / News / Covid-19 – Our response

We are facing times that no one could really prepare for and it would be remiss of us not to be thinking ahead and working through the options. In these times of uncertainty, we are following advice from the government, local authorities and national event bodies.

We can’t predict what is going to happen but, with over three months until the show, we remain hopeful that if we all follow the government’s advice and are socially responsible now, the situation will improve and we can go ahead in July.

Right now we are continuing to plan the show for July and are committed to making it bigger and better!

However, whilst we are still committed to our traditional July dates for 2020, in the event that we have to postpone we have looked at alternative dates and agreed a contingency plan to run the show on Saturday 5th and Sunday 6th September 2020. Please save these dates!

We will keep you updated on our plans and will confirm by 31st May whether circumstances dictate we cannot do the July dates and what our plans are for September.

In the event the show is postponed, all trade and exhibitor bookings will be transferred to the new September date and notified by email.

Rest assured if we can we will and if we can’t then we will take some comfort knowing your support will carry us through to the 2021 show on Saturday 3rd and Sunday 4th July.

Thank you all for your support. Stay safe and look after yourselves and your community.