We are really sad to announce that after reviewing the government’s current advice on large gatherings, and the continued uncertainty around the coronavirus threat, we are postponing the Capel Military Show.
We know you will be as disappointed as we are but it is not a decision that we have taken lightly and our priority is to keep you, our team and volunteers safe.
It is a postponement though, so we are now implementing our contingency plans to hold the show on Saturday 5th and Sunday 6th September 2020.
We still can’t predict what is going to happen but, with over four months until the new show dates, we are committed and hopeful that the situation will improve and we can go ahead in September and deliver the most incredible Capel Military Show to date! We really hope you will be able to join us.
All trade and exhibitor bookings will be transferred to the new September date and notified by email. If you have any questions please reply to the notification email and we will be happy to help.
Rest assured if we can, we will, and if we can’t then we will take some comfort knowing your support will carry us through to the 2021 show on Saturday 3rd and Sunday 4th July.
Thank you all for your continued support and kind words. Stay safe and look after yourselves and your community.